[eiffel-users] ECF capability tag in 17.01

[eiffel-users] ECF capability tag in 17.01

Finnian Reilly
I see there is a new syntax for specifying concurrency capability in 17.01
<capability>
   <concurrency use="thread"/>
</capability>

But where is it mentioned in the configuration schema? I can't find it.
https://www.eiffel.com/developers/xml/configuration-1-16-0.xsd
There is no configuration-1-17-0.xsd so I assume 1-16-0 is the most recent.

Also 17.01 is no longer accepting the old syntax in a version 1-16-0 configuration, but Ver. 16.05 does. Should this be regarded a bug?
<setting name = "concurrency" value = "thread"/>

Re: [eiffel-users] ECF capability tag in 17.01

'Alexander Kogtenkov' via Eiffel Users
Indeed, the schema at the associated URL was not updated. Until this is done, the valid one can be found at

   https://svn.eiffel.com/eiffelstudio/trunk/Src/framework/configuration/versioning/configuration-1-16-0.xsd

Alexander Kogtenkov