[eiffel-users] Is this something that we could aim for with Eiffel compilers?

[eiffel-users] Is this something that we could aim for with Eiffel compilers?

Anders Persson
Hi,

As I recall we have had discussions about compiling Eiffel to Javascipt but this might be an alternative that would be more interesting.

http://webassembly.org/

Has anyone investigate Webassembly?

Regards

Anders