[eiffel-users] What are valid settings for tag concurrency in ecf of Eiffel 17.01?

[eiffel-users] What are valid settings for tag concurrency in ecf of Eiffel 17.01?

gerrit.leder
Hello all,

I am trying to compile an Eiffel-Loop project with estudio 17.01 and get the error:

Error code: VD00

General configuration parsing error.
What to do: fix the configuration file.

Parse error (XML syntax)  in /home/leder/Source/Eiffel/library/Eiffel-Loop/tool/toolkit/toolkit.ecf (line 30, column 49): Invalid setting tag concurrency.

[eiffel-users] Re: What are valid settings for tag concurrency in ecf of Eiffel 17.01?

gerrit.leder
Got it working now, the correct syntax is:

<capability>
                        <concurrency use="thread"/>
</capability>