[eiffel-users] empty template and read-only class in basic application generation

[eiffel-users] empty template and read-only class in basic application generation

gerrit.leder
Hello all,

when I generate a basic application in estudio I get an empty class in editor without template class, cp screenshot. And the contents is not editable.

How do I start a new project?

Using estudio 17.01 and Ubuntu 17.04!

Best regards
Gerrit

RE: [eiffel-users] empty template and read-only class in basic application generation

Emmanuel Stapf
Administrator

Hi Gerrit,

How did you install EiffelStudio?

Manu

when I generate a basic application in estudio I get an empty class in editor without template class, cp screenshot. And the contents is not editable.

How do I start a new project?

Using estudio 17.01 and Ubuntu 17.04!

Best regards

Gerrit

Eiffel Software
805-685-1006
http://www.eiffel.com
Customer support: http://support.eiffel.com
User group: http://groups.eiffel.com/join

Re: [eiffel-users] empty template and read-only class in basic application generation

gerrit.leder
Extracted archive here:
Eiffel_17.01_gpl_99700-linux-x86-64.tar.bz2

Then setting environment variables.